We provide free support and advice to international students wishing to study at UK Universities, Colleges, Private Schools or English Language Schools. We provide a wide range of services related to study abroad in the UK. The company represents many educational institutions in the UK and helps lots of students enter their choice of school annually.
Our professional staff will help you from start to finish with your application and support you fully until you finally enter university. We visit UK Universities on a regular basis, and maintain close contact with the faculty and admissions officers.
We provide our services totally free of charge. Our staff will hold a personal counselling session with each applicant, and provide you with detailed information on the best choices of universities and programmes for your needs.
Increasing your chance of receiving an offer!
On average only 1 in 5 (20%) of International students applying to UK Universities are accepted (this percentage is even lower for the top universities and programmes). However, over 95% of students applying from us in 2008 & 2009 received university offers. Applying through us vastly improves your chances of entry into your top choice university.
We give you tips on winning an offer from the University of your choice. Of all the application documents, the personal statement is of the most importance. We are experts when it comes to University applications and admissions, and are knowledgeable on the key points that Universities are looking for. Writing a winning personal statement that is unique and well structured is the key to receiving offers from the University of your choice.
Professional services 100% free.
- Our applicants received almost 100% offers from top universities, who offer our applicants faster processing and increased scholarships.
- We successfully supported lots of applications to Top UK Universities. Our close and trusted relationship with UK educational institutions enables us to provide the best professional services to our student clients. Our service includes supporting application, as well as organizing personal interviews with University reps.
We provide free support and advice to international students wishing to study at UK Universities, Colleges, Private Schools or English Language Schools. We help students apply to all educational institutions in the UK and successfully helped many students enter their chosen schools annually.
We have good reputation among students:
“Eminenta helped me gain offers from 2 top 20 universities in the UK. Without them I would never have thought I would be able to enter them!“ Jie Li, China
We can help to make the difference between successfully securing a place at University and failing to do so. Our team, includes admissions experts, who have extensive experience in university admissions and our services include UCAS personal statement support and interview preparation.
100% FULL & FREE Support Includes:
- Full Counselling on top university / educational programmes for all your needs
- Full Counselling and Explanation of Application Process, (online & telephone counselling also available)
- Fully stocked library with prospectuses & information on British educational institutions
- Professional Advice, Planning, Organizing Content, Editing & Rewriting of Application documents (Application, Statement of Purpose, 2 References, CV)
- Application support for: Undergraduate degree (Bachelors--UCAS), Postgraduate Degree (Masters), PhD, Technical College, Language School, ESL, EAP, IELTS, Foundation programmes, pre-sessionals, pre-masters.
Contacting and Communicating with Universities
- In office interviews with Universities’ admissions officers & professors
- Follow up after application
- Communicating with admissions office on all stages of application
- Receiving Offer letters from Universities
Unparalleled support & Convenience
- Office open 5 days a week. Telephone support is available during weekend.
- On-line support
- Arranging university and private accommodation
- VISA Application Support
- Scholarships & Financial Assistance Support
- Assisting after entrance